Face It is a 501c3 nonprofit organization located in Minneapolis, MN. The only organization of it’s kind in Minnesota, Face It provides free peer support services for men including: support groups, annual retreats, monthly Saturday breakfast, social outings, 1:1 mentoring, texting/phone support, and most importantly, friendship and community for those men who feel alone in the world.
In 2019, Face It will celebrate the 10th anniversary of its founding. As we approach this milestone, we have given a great deal of thought about the future and how to sustain our mission. From this, Facing Our Future: A Legacy of Hope Campaign was born.
Our goals are threefold:
- To ensure the long-term viability of our unique and effective peer support programs
- To create the capacity to expand and grow our services, and
- To meet the responsibility we have created to help other men – and their loved ones – successfully learn to live life beyond depression.
We Invite You In…
Face It has helped hundreds of men, and provided thousands of free peer support hours, which has not only helped the man in crisis, but has also helped those who love him.
We invite you to embrace the stories that follow and join us with your support in Facing Today: Securing Tomorrow.
- Face It Founders: Mark & Bill
- From the Campaign Chairs: Jim & Teri Phillips
- Encouragement and Hope: A Mother’s Story
- The Point of Light: A Daughter’s Perspective
- Becoming More Aware: One Man’s Realization
- Supporting a Peer Support Model: An Important Cause