Donate to the Bike Ride
We’ve got the bikes we need in the garage. But the 2011 Face It Together needs your donation to help cover other costs, such as:
- Transportation. We need to secure an RV that will serve as the Face It headquarters for 3.5 months.
- Gas. Huh! Heck of a time for gas to push $4.00 a gallon.
- Food. We hear that biking all day makes you pretty hungry.
- Pamphlets. We’ll hand out literature about Face It and depression wherever we go. Your donation helps cover production and printing costs.
- Miscellaneous Equipment. Rumor has it that flat tires, worn out breaks, and other mechanical issues can occur when 4 people ride that many miles.
Please help us reach our goal of raising $75,000.00 The money we raise is going 100% back into the Foundation and our programs. To this point nobody has taken a salary from Face It and literally thousands of hours have been donated to plan, support, and pull this bike ride off. We need your support to bring to life the mission of this organization and to reach the millions of men who suffer in silence with depression. Thanks for your support!